26 August 2005
First...




and most important? Well, I'm not too sure of the importance, but it is the first. And being the first, I'll tell you a little more about myself. I'm 34 yo wife and mother, married to the most incredible man that has ever been put on this earth for almost 4 years now, but we've been together 6. He is USAFR for the past 3 years, only after we spent the first four of our relationship (one married) apart due to him being Active Duty and on the other side of the country. I can't say that I LOVE him being military, but I can very proudly say that my husband sacrifices a LOT to fight for the American way of life! I have two gorgeous children from my first marriage of almost 9 years,a daughter (12) & a son (10), and my husband now and I have a gorgeous daughter together (2). They are my heart and soul hands down, what I live for every day!
 
posted by Melis at 2:06 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: