13 October 2005
Here's another...
I snagged this one from Momma of 2... another fun one! Thanks, Momma!

Do a Google search with "(your name here)needs" and post the top 10 things YOU NEED. Here's my top 10 list... interesting to say the least! lol


Melis needs some time - Hell yes!

Melis needs to do some laundry - this one kinda scared me! Who's peekin in my windows?

Melis needs no proof! - Hmmm...??

Melis needs me - I'm just wondering who "me" is!

Melis needs a head count and names for the name tags - Ok, so maybe I'm a bit of a PSP Addict! LOL

Melis needs the dough! - SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

Melis needs attention - Meeeeeee???? lol

Melis needs at least 10 hours of sleep a day - That I NEVER get!!

Melis needs to order two 6 foot subs - They know I'm hungry, too??

Melis needs to know that we care - You can accomplish this by simply commenting! *wink*

 
posted by Melis at 2:57 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments: