27 August 2005
Nice evening...
I'm still up (big surprise!), so I figured I'd post again on here and tell ya'll about my evening...

... ahhh, what a beutiful sound!

Jason actually got home from work "early" today, and he went and measured out the basement when he got home for that long overdue room that's going to be built down there. I'm so excited about that it's hard to contain myself! Our 2 yo had really no other place to "room" other than in ours for the past 2 years, so I'm really excited about getting her into her own room. I'm sure it's going to be quite the adjustment perioud for her, but it'll be worth it in the long run (even the trecks I'm going to have to make up and down the stairs). My oldest is probably as syched about this whole thing as I am, cuz it'll be her room down there, and it'll be bigger than what she has right now.

Anyway... so he did that, then my "ex-sister-in-law" comes by with one of her kids that I'm going to have for the weekend, so that her and her hubby (my ex's twin) can go up north for a "marriage retreat". As she leaves (of course not without making comments about "the other woman" first), hubby takes off to to price out the lumber and stuff, and to stop on his way home for pizza. We all have dinner, then the boys (my son and nephew) have me take them to rent a couple of games and I decide after I'm there to splurge and get us a couple of movies to watch as well.

The movie was AWESOME!! We watched "Million Dollar Baby", and the only thing that could have made it better, was for us to have not had to pause the damn thing LITERALLY 18 times! LOL The other movie I rented was "Aviator", which I've heard nothing but awesome things about as well. I can't wait to watch that one with hubby too!
 
posted by Melis at 1:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: