14 October 2005
Fun filled day!


I can't wait for everyone to get home this afternoon!! We're going out to a local farm to get pumpkins this afternoon. You can pick one from what they've brought up, or, you can take a hay ride out to the punkin patch and pick/cut one from there! That's new this year, and that's what we'll be doing. Not only that, but they have this..



Corn mazes! They have both a one acre maze, and a seven acre maze(yep! I said 7!). We're just going to do the one acre maze today, because I think the seven acre would be a bit much for my 2 yo. Then next weekend we're going to take just the two older kids and go through the seven acre maze with flash lights at nite! How cool, huh?! I'm way excited... as I'm sure ya'll couldn't tell! LOL I'm going to take pics today, so hopefully they'll turn out well, and I can post some later on tonite! Hope ya'll have a fantabulous weekend! Here's an early Happy Halloween from me! (I just made this tag last nite)

 
posted by Melis at 1:36 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: