27 October 2005
Making castles in the....
**insert needle screeching across a record noise here** COFFEE CREAMER?!?!?! Ahhhhhh yes! Once again, while I trying to ever so quickly use the potty (maybe TMI, but I know ya'll that have kids have been there, done that!) my darling 2 yo somehow gets ahold of the coffee creamer that's up on the counter. She's just right around the corner from where I am.... so close.... yes so far away! She peeks around the corner and says to me (with a very proud smile), "Look, Mom! A Castle!" (and yes! She does call me "Mom" instead of "Mommy"... how heart breaking, huh?!) I walk out of the bathroom, and there it is... the whole container of powder creamer with little "waves" in it made by chubby little fingers! Uggggggggg!! Ok... do you use a stern voice, and let her know that isn't nice, and she shouldn't ever do it again? Or do you let the smile that's creeping over your face turn into the uncontrolled laughter that you're holding back? The daily joys of motherhood! :)

 
posted by Melis at 12:58 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments: