15 November 2005
A "little thing"....
It's after dinner, I'm picking up my lil ones toys in the family room preparing to get her in the bath. She loses interest in that and decides to go into the living room, where her kitchen is. I hear her spilling out the baskets (yes 2) of play food onto the living room floor for the umpteenth time today, sigh, then go in there to pick up those and grab her for her bath. And THIS is what I find.......................



Now normally after the day I'd had today, I would have been completely ticked off! But with my posts and thoughts of all those "little things" in life that make life worth living, the angelic "Hi Momma..." along with that just adorable "ain't I just the cutest thing you've ever seen and aren't you so proud of me" smile, my mind quickly turned to those posts and thoughts, and I could do nothing but smile myself! I hope that each and every one of you have one of these moments every day! They truely do make life worth living!

 
posted by Melis at 10:47 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments: