29 December 2005
Yesterday....
was my anniversary! So.... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME/US!! However, the only people that remembered and wished me a Happy Anniversary on their own was my Mom and Dad. It was really sweet.. they called, and when I answered the phone I heard them both (on different extensions) YELL into the phone "HAPPYYYYY ANNIVERSARYYYYYY!!!!!!" Yep! That's my Mom n Dad! LOL I kinda forgave hubby for not remembering, cuz he's been dealing with me being sick, and doing a strangely fantabulous job at caring for me, too! So he'd earned enough bonus points from that to get semi-off-the-hook for not remembering. (ya gotta know that I'm really whiney AND bitchy at the same time when I'm sick!) LOL

This would be a good time to tell ya'll about how we met six years ago.. but I'm just not up to typing that much right now, maybe later tonite.. so stop back by and see. :) It's truely one of those AWWWWWWWW stories! (at least I think so!) he he Until then...

 
posted by Melis at 2:02 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments: