12 September 2005
One of my hobbies...


or some may say Which I suppose wouldn't be too far off the mark, as you can tell by my blog.. I love animations, especially sparkles and glitter... and I love to make them even more! I'm rather disappointed, however, that I can't post them here. For some reason that I haven't figured out yet, they either lose thier animation completely (as with the one below, the water on that tag is actually animated), or they get all kinds of screwed up once posted. (if any of you have any hints for me, PLEASE share!) UPDATE: I think I may have figured out a way to get the animations working! YAHHHH!!!! Anyway... this is my most resent tag that I made with my PSP, I have almost 100 that I've made myself in the short time that I've had the program. Hope ya'll like it!

 
posted by Melis at 11:27 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: