30 November 2005
Friends...


I know I don't talk a lot about friends on here, but I am grateful for each one of you (including my blogging friends)! Everyone has that friend that they meet at some point in their life that they love unconditionally, no matter what they do (even if you don't agree), you'll always be there for them. They tend to be catagorized as "best friends". My best friend (second to hubby) happens to lives miles away, and we haven't even seen eachother in years now (I miss him tons!), but we talk as much as time and our daily lives will allow.

He's been there for me through bad and good, heartbreak and love, downs and ups; and I've tried to do the same for him to the best of my ability. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him, and I know there's not anything he wouldn't do for me. He's been going through some rough times, but now I think he's falling in love. He won't call it that, but says to me, "I don't know what is going on. I haven't ever felt this way, or had someone make me feel so alive, so important! And the things that are coming out of my mouth are about as goofy as they get!" LOL How cute is that! :) It's really good to hear that "happiness" and "giddyness" in his voice!

He asked me tonite if I would call and talk to her, because he wants my "stamp of aproval". LOL I told him that he might want to think about that a little more, and tell her a little more about me before he decides to give me her number, cuz ya just never know what might come flying out of my mouth at any given time. My sarcasm is a lot of times misconstruded, and taken as just plain rudeness! I know! You're shocked, right?! lol I was very flattered, to say the least, that my opinion matters so much to him, even though his opinion matters tons to me. You know what I mean.

I'm sure you don't really care to read about this, but I'm just beside myself happy, and had to share. He's a wonderful man, and person, that more than deserves this happiness in his life. I just wish I were there to share it more personally with him! She's a lucky girl, and will be spoiled beyond her wildest dreams by him!!

Ahhhhhh.. the memories of all the "firsts" and the "giddyness" of a new relationship! If only we could bottle that, and save it for those "bitchy days"! LOL

 
posted by Melis at 2:07 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments: