08 December 2005
About Melis...
As my bud Christina doesn't tag her "peeps", I tagged myself for her! LOL

10 weird or random facts about yourself...

1. When I was about 7 I was malled by a dog and received over 300 stitches inside and outside my leg as a result.

2. I am a neat freak! Not as bad as I once was (was nothing to vacumn 6-7 times a day!) but still a neat freak non-the-less!

3. Growing up I was known as "Bill 's little sister", and still to this day I am introduced to people that way by some.

4. I have had (or gone back to) the same hair style that I had since about 10th grade.

5. I've only once (and that was just recently) colored my hair, and I'll never do it again!

6. When my oldest starts driving, my youngest will be starting Kindergarten.

7. When I was little and asked "What do you want to be when you grow up", my answer was always "I want to be a Mommy, and I want to have a little girl, then a little boy... so she doesn't have to be the little sister." And that's just what I did! :)

8. I conceived my first born in the bunk of a semi (maybe tmi, but there ya go just the same!) LOL

9. I'm a "internet meeting" success story. Met my current hubby in a Karoke room online with a program called FireTalk (now doesn't exsist) almost 6 yrs ago, married 4 years the 28th of this month, and did the long distance thing (939.6 miles) for the first three years (yep! one of them married!)

10. I have lived in the same town for all of my life except for a couple years when I was little, and that was just about 10 minutes from here.

So there ya have it! A little info about lil 'ol "ME". And I mean "ME" literally... those are my initials! *a bonus* LOL I won't tag anyone either.. but if you're going to do it, let me know so that I can read up on you as well! :)

 
posted by Melis at 12:34 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments: