06 December 2005
Ho Ho Ho.. Bla bla bla!
Ok, so I haven't posted in a couple days. But I do have a pretty good excuse this time. I went to put the lights on the tree the other nite, and low and behold! I'm allergic to whatever kind of pine that tree is. Yes! I know that everyone is allergic to a degree, and usually gets the itchies when the needles poke ya. But this was FAR from just the itchies!! Both my arms and hands broke out in welts and swelled up! Uggggggg!! Ho Ho Ho! LOL Then after all the lights were ON the damn tree, of course! One of the strands decides not to work! Yes! I tested them all before I put them on, and they were all FINE! Now tell me! How does this happen?!?! So hubby took them all off, and we went and bought all new lights, and he put those on, cuz now he won't let me touch the tree! Grrrr! I've always done the lights since I moved out of my parents house, and I'm rather particular about how they are put on! (yes, I'm one of THOSE kind of people!) LOL

On a happier note, I have a new animated creation to share with ya'll! Hot off the press this afternoon. Hope ya like it....

 
posted by Melis at 2:39 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:20:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    ok, I uv ya..and I love all your work,,but this one kinda creeps me out..kinda like a dark haunted christmas...but i just took my pill so dont take my word for it baby:)

    and the reason a light didnt work after u check it..its becuase they are all poossed like that..I leanred that a while back:)

     
  • At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Christina - Ok, I got this comment in my email, as always, and I read it, and re-read it several times before I had ANY idea what you were talking about in the last sentence. But just about the time I wrote it off to your drugs, I realized that you were talking about my Xmas lights not working! LMAO

    Sorry the animation creeped ya out! You'll have to take a look at the pretty blinky Xmas tree in the window tomorrow! LOL

     
  • At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Mandi

    I think it's awesome as are you new blinkies!

     
  • At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Mandi - Thanks girly! :)

     
  • At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:40:00 PM, Blogger momma of 2

    Sorry the tree gave you the itches and the welts...that's not fun at all...again love your latest design - you have an awesome talent - hope you get paid for it!

     
  • At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Momma - Thanks for the sympathy.. that's always welcome.. but I don't need to tell you that.. you're a Momma! LOL Thanks for the compliment on my design as well! Paid for it?? Hmmmmmm.... I WISH! LOL