01 December 2005
A mans work...
is from sun to sun, but I woman's work is never done! Ok, havin' said THAT...


It started out... well I should say most of my day was pretty good. That is, until nightfall, relax time, my time. You know, the time that all us Mommy's look forward to, yeah! That time! Well, it was stolen from me! And by the most yucky, heart breaking, make-Mommy-feel-bad of cicumstances, too.... a puking child! Ugggggggg!! So now I sit here exhausted, no a better word for that is The poor little guy is more worried about if he's still going to get to go to school tomorrow or not than the fact that he's been puking for hours already! I know! I have a strange child! LOL He just likes getting his perfect attendance certificates from school is all, he's really not that eager to learn anything! lmao

There was something funny that happened today that I'm all too excited to share with ya'll... and I'm hoping that you'll get as much of a chuckle as I did! he he Hubby calls me on his way home from work this afternoon (nothing odd there), but then proceeds to tell me the following story:

Him: Honey... you're not going to believe what I did today!

Me: Ok, you're right! What did you do?

Him: Well, this morning after I got up and showered, I went out to the family room to get dressed and grabbed a pair of jeans out of the dryer. *note, I did jeans late last nite, so they were still in there*

Me: Okkkkkkkkkk.... so what's so odd about that?

Him: Wellllll... after I got to work, and got settled, I went to use the bathroom and noticed that the jeans I had on said "Chic" on them!!!!

Me: *insert extreme laughter here* You're kidding, right?!

Him: Nope! *sigh* NOT KIDDING!!! So I untucked my shirt so that nobody else would notice anything strange!

I'm telling ya'll... I was just rollin' at this point! My darling husband wore my jeans to work!! LMAO I guess maybe the nice thing to have done is felt bad for him... NAHHHHHHHHHH!!! LMAO at him was much more fun! I teased him so much, that I even was a good blogger, and documented the occasion! Keep in mind that he really, really, really didn't want the pics taken.. so he's tryin his damndest to cover the jeans up... so I'll close with a pic to give you a chuckle for the day! LOL

 
posted by Melis at 1:25 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:32:00 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    that is too funny....did they fit good??lmao..

    one time i sent my oldest to school with his sisters jeans on..he was like in kinderagren..so she would would of like 2 or 3...how the hell does that work??..poor kid was wearing floods and pants he couldnt zip..

    ( i was having surgery that dya so i obvoiusly did not send him out the door like that)..LOL

     
  • At Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Mandi

    I wear my hubby's pants all the time, don't know if he could wear mine though. I'll have to have him try!

     
  • At Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Christina - Once he got them under his belly they where fine. LOL And sureeeeeee you didn't send him that way! LOL

    Mandi - I don't wear my hubby's... but he workds at the Hummer Plant, so he's always got who knows what all over his! LOL You'll have to let us know how he responds to you asking him to put your clothes on! lmao