03 December 2005
A little something I made
This is what I do to unwind... make shhhhtuff with PSP! I thought this one turned out pretty good. It's actually the first blinkie in a long, long time that I've made just to make. I've been spending a bit of time lately working on some special request blinkies for a dear friend.. she keeps me pretty busy! *wink* I haven't decided if I'm going to add in in with my other blinkies in my sidebar or not, since it's seasonal, but I guess I'll make the decision later! LOL It looks pretty simple to make, but it actually takes a LONG, LONG time to achieve this effect because there is actually three different animations going on in this one blinkie; the reindeer, the blinkie itself, and the glitter effect in the letters. Here ya go.. hope ya'll like it, you'll have to drop me a line and tell me whatcha think! :)

 
posted by Melis at 11:13 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments: