31 December 2005
Sorry....
that I've slaked...again! I wanted this post to be the story of Jason and I, but that's just not happening! I know that I owe you guys that story, the Christmas pics of everyone's reactions to my evilness, and a couple Maxine's now. I promise I will get ALL of those to you, just don't know when. Spent all last nite up with the lil one, then 5 1/2 hours in the ER this morning! **YAWN** So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive, and have just a tad of patience and I'll delivery all that I've promised. So until things settle down a bit here, and I get SOME kind of rest...... I hope all you dream for the New Year is yours, and then some! :)

 
posted by Melis at 2:32 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:13:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Samantha - Thanks girly! I really appreciate it!!!!

     
  • At Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:55:00 PM, Blogger momma of 2

    I hope your little one is feeling better - 5 hours in the ER is much too long...

    Get some rest.

     
  • At Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:43:00 PM, Blogger Mandi

    ER? is everything ok???

     
  • At Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:05:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    on no..whats wrong with rach??????

    hope she is ok..

    thanks for everything and I am greatful you have come into my life this year:)

     
  • At Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Melis

    Momma - Oh yeah... MUCH too long! I was even smart enough to take a few things along, but a "few" things, in a TINY room, just don't last long with a 2 yo! LOL Thanks girly!

    Mandi - She has a BAD case of croup. But I took her in this morning because she was having SUCH a hard time breathing it was rediculous! Just getting up out of bed this morning and me CARRYING her to the couch, she was breathing so rapidly that you'd have thought she'd been running through the house for 1/2 hour or something. She's still having quite a hard time, but doing better than this morning.


    Chic - Definately NOT just a Canadian thing! I thought hubby was going to deck the ER Doc! LOL I'll have to throw a post up about that one! LMAO

    Christina - Ummmm, see above! lmao And girl... AWWWWWWW! How sweet, honey! Ya know you're my one and always! *wink* Ok?! What do you want???? lmao, JK! :)

     
  • At Monday, January 02, 2006 3:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Melis, love the new page. Glad baby girl is feeling better. The pics are fantastic!!! I am SOOO going to do the tampon box to EJ next year!!! LMAO

    Sorry I bailed on you earlier! Was talking to honey.

    Hugs!
    Robyn

     
  • At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:28:00 AM, Blogger CozyMama

    I heard croup was going around, bummer she got it.