30 September 2005
Here ya go...
I have been tagged by Christina..

What I was doing 10 years ago :
I was oogling over my 6 mo son (#2), and adjusting to life as a Momma of 2

What I was doing 5 years ago :
Trying to decide if I would, indeed, get remarried again. And if I could deal with the love of my life being 1,000 miles away, AND military!

What I was doing one year ago :
I was in mear shock that my baby (#3) had turned one!

What I did yesterday (Thursday) :
I had a wonderful time with my youngest during the day. Then found out that hubby got knocked in the mouth and had now a tooth and a half less than he started with.

Five songs I know all the words too :
1.Hotel California by The Eagles
2.Don't wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
3.Open Arms by Journey
4.Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson
5.Leavin on a Jet Plane by Janice Joplin

Five snacks I enjoy:
1.Pears
2.Chips & Salsa
3.Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper
4.PB Granola Bars
5.PB & Sugar Toast

Five things I would do with 100 million dollars:
1.Buy land
2.Build another (bigger) house
3.Pay off my Mom & Dad's house
4.Buy my Dad a Custom Bike
5.Save the rest.

Five places I would run away to:
1.Guam (hubby keeps going w/out me)
2.The mountains
3.Hawaii
4.Disney w/whole family
5. Honeymoon w/hubby that we never had.

Five things I would never wear:
1. a bikini
2. a thong (hate wedges!)
3. bell bottoms
4. capris (aka high waters)
5. FM Pumps

Five favorite tv shows:
1.Medium
2.Cold case files
3.Big Brother
4.Forensic Files
5.Live court on Court TV

Five great joys:
1.family
2.kids
3.a happy marriage
4.friends
5.a clean house

Five favorite toys:
1.Video Recorder
2. Camera
3.My Truck
4.My (well hubby's) Computer
5.My PSP

Five current reads:

I'm just not a big reader right now.


Five folks I will tag for this:

I won't tag anyone, but if you'd like to do it, let me know!
 
posted by Melis at 1:54 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At Friday, September 30, 2005 2:37:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    wonderful list..I see we both hate bikinis and thongs..LOL

    now i fell i know ya a little more..did u say u wanted to be interviewed?..if ya do I will get ya some questios soon..well before the day is over anyway..LOL

    I will jnust come back ehre and post them in your comments:)

     
  • At Friday, September 30, 2005 4:27:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    ok here are your interview questions

    1. what was the worst day of your life so far and why?

    2. what has been the best of of your life..(not including marriges or births of kids) and why?

    3.what is one song that you hate but know every word too and sing alone when noone is listeing?

    4.if you could live anywhere in the world where would u live and why?

    5.are you happier today then you were yesterday..and why or why not?

    there ya go chicky:)