27 September 2005
What is this?

I suppose you would say "Well, I would say it was a chocolate chip cookie", and that would be all the meaning it would have to you. Well, to me, it is a single chocolate chip cookie, that should, in fact, by several chocolate chip cookies! Ok, ok. I should tell you the rest of the story...

As I mentioned last nite, I went out to my Mom's, and when I got home everyone was in bed, most everyone asleep. There were four rows (yes! I said rows!) of cookies on the counter when I got home, and still there when I went to bed. However, when I get up in the morning, there are only three cookies! No! Not three rows, three cookies! So I proceed to ask the kids how many cookies they had, if any. I find out that my daughter put two in her lunch, my son ate one, and there are three still there, as I said. Which means to me that hubby took all but SIX of the 4 ROWS of cookies!

Now don't get me wrong, I know that the cookies are not only for the kids, they are for hubby as well, if he wants them. However, he doesn't have to take all the cookies! Geesh! lol

 
posted by Melis at 10:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: