26 September 2005
Yippie!



Welcome back to my little corner of cyber space!

I've obviously gotten my blog all redone! Sorry it took me so long, it was a very frustrating process! I'm not sure that I could even do it again if my life depended on it! lol Ya'll will have to let me know what you think! The graphics that you see for my basic template were created by lil 'ol me, and my imagination.

The whole process would have went so much quicker if I had any experience, or even a little bit of knowledge with html stuff, but alas, I don't! As a wonderful friend of mine would tell ya! he he Thanks, Michelle! Even if you don't think that you did more than "hold my hand"! lol But even given my ignorance, I think it turned out pretty sharp, JMO of course.

I'm not sure if it's me, my computer, or blogger itself. But when I went to change my code on this blog, and tried to edit a couple of my posts to readd some pics, it's just not happening! So if you're reading through my blog, and notice me referencing pictures that aren't really posted, that's why. As soon as I can get them back on here, I will! I even have a really cute one for the top of this post, but can't get it to show up either! Grrrrrrrrrr!! Just have to love computers!!

UPATE: For some reason the upload tool is not working, and that is how I've been trying to get my pictures in my posts. However, I did find that if I put them in just by using the html tag in the html editor, that I can get them here!

The short version of what's been goin on in my world is my youngest is sick, and crabby (& even that is an understatement!), we've finally got started on the basement, and my hubby's deployment is coming up quicker than I'd like! I'll post more in detail about things maybe tomorrow, if I get a chance.

Happy Blogging... and don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know you were here!

 
posted by Melis at 12:20 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments: