30 September 2005
My Interview with Christina
1. what was the worst day of your life so far and why?

That would have been the day that I had to tell my two oldest kids that their Dad and I weren't going to be together anymore (getting divorced). My kids were only 6 & 4 at the time, and it just tore my heart right out of my chest to know that I had something to do with their lil hearts breaking.

2. what has been the best day of your life..(not including marriges or births of kids) and why?

December 2, 2002!! That would have been the day that my DH and I got in the Penske truck, and started driving him home.... FOR GOOD! By this point, we had spent 3 years apart (he's military), only getting to see eachother for a week at a time every 7-8 months, the last one was our first year of marriage, with his first deployment being in the middle of that year. We also later found out that we'd conceived our daughter then, too! he he he

3.what is one song that you hate but know every word too and sing alone when noone is listeing?

I'm too sexy... I think that has got to the one of THE DUMBEST songs that anyone ever came up with! However, I'm not too shy when it comes to stuff like that, so it never matters to me if someone is around or not, I torture everyone with my singing! LOL

4.if you could live anywhere in the world where would u live and why?

I would live right here where I am! Well, maybe not in this house if I got to choose, I'd have a bigger house... I just couldn't ever see me calling any other "place" home! I've lived here all my life, born and raised.

5.are you happier today then you were yesterday..and why or why not?

Most difinately!! Because I was blessed with another day with my family & friends, and nothing extremely tramatic (not counting hubby's knocked out teeth) has happened to any of them!

Thanks to Christina for a fun interview! I hope ya'll enjoyed learning that little bit more about me!

 
posted by Melis at 11:28 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments: