20 November 2005
Fantabulous Day!
Ran, ran, ran today! It didn't feel like there was a moment that we weren't running somewhere today, but it was a fantabulous day none the less! Day started out with all of us (Yeppers! Even dh & lil one) climbing our sorry butts outta bed and making it for mass this morning. Yippie! That always makes me feel like I've accomplished something in itself! LOL Then while the older two were in class after mass, the other three of us ran to Wally World to grab a gift, and a couple other things. Went back, picked up the older two, came back to the house, let Rach have her a lil nappy, and we were off again!

Hour drive north to my brother's house for my niece's Birthday. Fun was had by all there in the couple hours we spent there, then the treck back home. Even in the car, we all had fun... singing all sorts of silly songs mixed in with a few Christmas songs, too. Then just before we got home, my son whispers something into the lil one's ear for her to say to me... to which she says clear as a bell, "Momma? I have a cigarette?". UMMMMMMMMMMM...WHAT?! I flip around and look at my son, who's laughing histerically, and ask him, "What are you telling her?!" He just whispers something again in her lil ear, and she again asks the same question, getting more and more upset that I keep telling her no! Come to find out, he keep trying to get her to say "Turn on Christmas Music"! How in the sam hell did she turn that into the other! Ahhhh....from the mouth of a babe! LOL

We arrive back home, get everyone settle in jammies, and three of my kids... (Ok, ok! Two of my kids, and my hubby! LOL) decide to have play a war game of sorts with whatever soft objects they can get their hands on. Throwing these things back on forth at eachother. Yes. One of them was the lil one... go figure! LOL It was too amuzing watching them! :) I call the game on account of bedtimes, well lil ones at least, and the day begins to wind down. That's when Momma gets a couple minutes to herself. While in "my time", I mess around with some of the pics I snapped over the last couple days with my new digi! HE HE And here they are....

This one still has me "puzzled" (every pun intended! lol) as to how I actually got the pic...



Then there's this one that I just couldn't help but share with ya'll... aren't my kids....errrrr, and hubby... just adorable?!?!?! This was in a time out from the "War Game" last nite... they were just so bubbly! he he



And on those wonderful notes... I'm outta here to hopefully get a well deserved good nites rest! Here's to hoping anyways.....

 
posted by Melis at 11:41 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 9:08:00 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    ok, did u pay those kids to kiss???..in order for my son to kiss my daughter..(the 5 year old anyway) I would have to offer money or a video game os sorts..LOL..

    sounds like a good day girl..I am a tad jelous:)