12 December 2005
Ok.. I'm back
Sorry I didn't post over the weekend. I was bummin cuz my man was gone, and was working on getting a blog created for my "boss lady". LOL Didn't do too bad with the turn around time, only took a day from being asked, to finished and up. Well, almost finished. She wants me to add a credit button on there that I haven't gotten around to yet. But I will, then it'll be done, done...until she starts in on wanting more custom blinkies for THAT blog! :)

So that was my Saturday nite, and Saturday afternoon my Mom came and picked up the lil one and I and we went to her house to make cookies! Omg! Did she ever have a blast doing that! Here's a pic....



I really don't know who had more fun making them cookies! LOL Then when she was done with that, she played and played with her Dziadzia! They had a blast too! It's so cool to see them two together!!

Sunday I just hung out at the house with Rach waiting every so impatiently for my hubby and other two kids to get home! They really should know better than to leave me all weekend! I get so whiney! lmao Hope ya'll had a more exciting weekend than what I did here! Merry Monday! :)

 
posted by Melis at 1:50 PM | Permalink |


19 Comments: