02 January 2006
One down...
few more promises to go! :) Here's the long awaited Christmas pics. It was really hard to pick and choose just a couple out of all of them that I took, and of course I had to fancy 'em up, too! LOL I hope you enjoy a little peek into our Christmas.

Chelsea & Danny getting their phones
(the ones we returned to the store!)



Rach after just being woke up



Chelsea & Danny opening their boxes of tampons! LOL



Chels finding her treasures inside that box.



Danny singing praises they weren't tampons! LOL



Hubby finding his Palm case.
(the one he thought I couldn't find!)



Rach with her favorite... "Cinderelly"!



Rach & Daddy in her new tent





Another of Rach playin in her tent.
(I just couldn't resist the cuteness of this one!)



So there ya have it! I little peek into our Christmas Day! :) I know that I'll treasure these pics (and all the other ones ya'll didn't get to see) for all eternity! I am truely blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, caring, heathy, just plain fantabulous family!! I love them with every part of me... and then some!!
 
posted by Melis at 1:38 AM | Permalink |


10 Comments: