11 February 2006
A funny, and more
First with the "and more".. I'm sitting here at 2:30 in the morning for a reason this time. Probably not the best reason, but a reason non the less! LOL I rec'd a phone call from our Best Buds in OH (the ones I just went to see for the shower), and yes! You guessed it! They were on their way to the hospital! I'm so damn excited I'm beside myself!! I rec'd another call about midnight to let me know that they're keeping her! YIPPIE! This baby just might be gracing us yet! I really can't wait! He told me that he would keep me updated as to what was going on, so I'm hoping to get another call soon... I know! I should be waiting on that call asleep with the phone next to me, but yanno.. I never do things the way I should! LOL I'll try to keep ya'll updated as well, or at least let ya'll know when the baby is born with all the details of when, name, weight, length, ect!

So having said that.. here's my funny for ya'll! **thinking.. I suppose in my twisted humor sorta way, this kinda fits in with the above...** This is an actual pack that I got awhile ago that I just scanned in the computer to share with ya'll! I know, I have a twisted sense of humor, but really! Aren't ya'll just as surprised as hubby and I were that they even printed this?? The saying printed on it, coupled with their slogan "Think outside the bun" right below it??? I'm still just rollin! LMAO Enjoy! :)



Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 2:33 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments: