05 February 2006
Thank you...
to each and every one of you for all the Happy Birthday wishes! Ya'll don't know how touched I am that ya'll made a point to send me happy wishes for my day! Ok.. com'on... big 'ol group hug!! I said group hug dammit... and I'm the birthday girl, so DO IT! lmao

Seriously, I really do appreciate each and every one of you. There has been one time or another that each of you has unknowingly brightened my day, brought a smile to my face, or walked with me through an issue bouncing around in my head. You are all wonderful people, and I am very lucky to have ya'll a part of my life! Love ya's!

Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 11:07 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At Monday, February 06, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger CozyMama

    Happy b-day....late, I did not forget....I just got confused which day it was...my brother's b-day was Friday. And I forgot to call him.

     
  • At Monday, February 06, 2006 12:10:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    she loves me..she really loves me..

    i alwyas knew it:)

     
  • At Monday, February 06, 2006 3:35:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    I need you to give me some ideas...your the most talented blogger i know..so give me some ideas..i want to change my template...but I have no ideas?..

    so throw me some ideas..you know me pretty well dont ya?

     
  • At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:08:00 AM, Blogger Melis

    Jodi - Yeah yeah sure sure! LOL No worries, I had a wonderful day! :)

    Christina - You should know it... I mean, you ARE my one and only! *wink* LOL

    Chic - SHUDDUP!!! lmao You know THAT doesn't happen EVER! So don't get use to it. I might even have to delete the post... don't want people to get the wrong impression of me.. like I'm nice or something.. ACK! lmao

    Christina - "most talented blogger I know", I don't know if that's a compliment or not! LOL I'll put my thinking cap on.. but if I keel over, it's on you! LOL