31 January 2006
My weekend
It was a long trip, and my back more than paid the price for being in the same position for that long. But I'd still do it in a heartbeat! :) I know that I promised ya'll pics of the gifts that I made for them. But the only ones I took were of them opening them, and I don't have their permission to post their pics on here, so I won't. Sorry. But they did love them! She even cried when she was reading the poems that went with 'em! :) The baby shower was wonderful, and everyone ooooo'd and ahhhh'd that I'd drove so far to be there. That always makes a person feel good! he he

Things around here ended up ok. But I've learned that I just can't go away again! LOL I got more phone calls while I was gone in that day span than I ever thought I would! Why is it that people can't function without a woman there??? LOL But everything turned out ok in the long run, and I was glad to be home by the time I got back. I really missed my hubby, even though he drove me crazy with the calls while I was gone. :) Which is a good thing. *wink*

So there ya have it.. my weekend in a nutshell! Thank you all for all the well wishes on my trip, too! Hope ya'll had a good one, too!

Until then....
 
posted by Melis at 12:30 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments: