23 January 2006
Test
PRESCHOOL TEST

Pre-school children were asked the following question:

"In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling?"



Look carefully at the picture.

Do you know the answer?

The only possible answers are "left" and "right."



V



V



Think about it ..



V



V



V



V



V



Still don't know?



V



V



V

V


The pre-schoolers all answered "left."

When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling in the left direction?" they answered:


"Because you can't see the door."

Feel pretty silly now, don't you?

Oh, and you're welcome! LOL
 
posted by Melis at 2:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Chic - Oh I failed miserably!! My Mom knew I would! LOL All I kept thinking was "Well how the hell am I suppose to know!" Then I scrolled down and thought, "Yeah.. I'm stupid!" LOL