20 January 2006
Man in the beans...
I received this in my email awhile ago, and I just had to share this with ya'll. I will tell you that I must have opened this email everyday for a week, at LEAST, before I ever seen the "man in the beans". But the time that I did find him, I'd only had to email open for a few seconds and it jumped out at me like the boogy man! So I'm not sure what exactly this is suppose to mean as far as the timing thing, am I smart, or more dumb then the box of rocks my kids collected?? I'm truely not messing with ya on this one...

Find the man between the coffee beans. Doctors have concluded that if
you find the man in 3 seconds that the right half of your brain is
better developed than most people. If you find the man between three seconds and one minute, then the right half of your brain is developed normally. If you find the man between one minute and three minutes, then the right half of your brain is
functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after three minutes the right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advise is to look more for these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.
The man is really there. (Time Yourself......it's pretty cool)!

 
posted by Melis at 8:01 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Chic - I think you're SO RIGHT! When I first got the email I thought, "Oh hell yeah! I'm great at these!" LOL I couldn't wait to reply and tell everyone how fast I found him. But then when I didn't find him right away, I got pissy! lmao