15 January 2006
Been tagged again...
and promised that I would try to get to this one tonite. So here goes, HT's Meme...

"The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

  1. I have to make sure the salt & pepper shakers are sitting correctly. It's "Salt & Pepper" for cryin outloud!! NOT "Pepper & Salt"!!!!
  2. I have to dry off the stainless steel sink (and the faucet) with a paper towel after washing it out or doing dishes in it to make sure there is no water spots. THEN I FREAK OUT IF SOMEONE USES IT! If they do, they hear about it, and I'm RIGHT behind them drying it out again.
  3. All mail has to be opened neatly with a letter opener, or a knife. I really get stressed out when I find an envelope that has just been torn into!
  4. Shirts should be hung facing to the left on the hanger. If I walk into the closet, and even one is facing the wrong way, I spot it immediately and it has to be fixed! It's just the right way to hang things people... com'on!
  5. Clothes have to be hung in the closet with like articles. IE: shirt with shirts, pants with pants, ect. And the also have to go color order, from lightest to darkest.

So there ya'll have it! Now I figure I'll see a drop in visits here, since you all have gotten a small glimpse into what a true obessive compulsive person I am! Which I truely don't think I am, that's just what I'm told! *wink* And I'm not going to tag anyone, as most all of the people I know in blog land have already been tagged. So if ya haven't, and ya do it, PLEASE let me know so that I can stop by and try to find someone who's worse than me! LOL




 
posted by Melis at 1:01 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 8:53:00 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    you sound like Mommie Dearest LMFAO

    I am doing mine tonight for tomrow..mine is gonna be a dosey, I can already see that coming..haha

    you need to come do my clothes...I am lacking in that area..I just fold and throw in the dresser:)

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 10:31:00 AM, Blogger momma of 2

    I wish I could be so organized when it came to closets.. I tried it wiht the kids' - (shirt with shirts - you know)but then I was doing laundry late at night, and couldn't turn on the light to see what I was doing and it went to hell in a hand basket.... You aren't that weird...lol

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:54:00 AM, Blogger CozyMama

    yeah I know all about the letter opener one...for anyone who is seeing this comment, I worked with Melis for 2 years or so and I would purposely tear open the checks just to stress her out...HA HA, still love me....

    The sink thing....WHOA.

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 8:32:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Chic - Then step it up girly! I would hate to stop by unannounced, have to break in, THEN end up nervous as a nun in a whore house cuz your clothes are hanging correctly in your closet! lmfao

    Christina - Ok, I read you comment to hubby about "Mommy Dearest" and his response was "They don't have a CLUE!" I'm not quite sure I know what he means by that.. Hmmmmm. LOL I would SO fix your clothes for ya if ya let me!!! :)

    Momma - Ummmm... thanks for saying I'm not that weird. However... you just need to keep a flashlight handy for those nite trips to the kids closets! It works, really! LOL Will you STILL say I'm not weird???? LMAO

    Jodi - No! Don't still love ya! I hated ya for it then, and hate ya for reminding me! That AND for f'n with my pens when I would walk away from my desk.. You and Scott! I think he was worse with my pens and shit though! LOL

     
  • At Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:04:00 AM, Blogger Amy

    Definitely OCD tendencies!

     
  • At Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Al - Nooooo!!! NOT MEEEEE!!!!! LOL