13 January 2006
I was tagged...
by Christina.. to show the contents of my purse. So here ya have it! There was actually more in that tiny thing than what I had thought. Hmmmmm! LOL


But I am what some refer to as a "neat freak", and others "anal retentive", LOL, so I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that I VERY NEATLY fit everything in there. Here's what there is (from the top, going from left to right, cuz that's how you should go)...
a coupon for free Dixie Cream donuts (didn't remember I had that!)
key chain that snaps in the purse (yes, with no keys!)
the mirror that snaps in the purse (no, I've never used it!)
my debit card, Penny's card, Martin's card, and the silly paper card that came in the purse
recent receipts that I haven't recorded in the checkbook yet
my drivers license and the calculator that came in the purse
my wad of Christmas receipts
the program from my sons Christmas Concert at school
my Cell phone
my checkbook, my daughters extra "christmas tree" (lil tooth brush thingy for her braces), and also on top of my checkbook is a nasty looking old piece of Kix cereal (yep! I have a lil one!)
the scrap paper I used while Christmas shopping for my kids to make sure they were all "even" with gifts
a mooshy card from one of my best friends (a different guy than the one I've posted about)
small thingy of Kleenex
2 pens (black ink, of course!)
an old shipping receipt from Christmas shopping
2 tampons (cuz I'm notorious for never having one when I need it.. or remember that I have them in the bottom of my tiny purse!) LOL
My sons letter to Santa that I "mailed" for him (Yes! From this year! I'm doing good, huh?!)
Buttons (that my Mom picked up for me a couple months ago for my daughter's coat)
my change purse (with no change in it!)
and my wallet (with no money in it!)

So there ya have it! I actually found this one a fun one to do! Hope ya'll enjoyed snooping around in my purse! :)

 
posted by Melis at 1:48 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At Friday, January 13, 2006 2:49:00 AM, Blogger Melis

    Samantha - that's actually what I'd thought I'd find in mine, which as you can see is the majority.. well.. if I spread out the Xmas ones. LOL

     
  • At Friday, January 13, 2006 7:45:00 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    your just like magiver....little bit of everything in there..

    good job....you have more stuff than i have in mine

     
  • At Friday, January 13, 2006 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Mandi

    Well I had to do mine cuz we have the same purse!! LOL! Wal-Mart baby!!

     
  • At Friday, January 13, 2006 8:07:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Christina - Yeah.. moreso than I thought! Who knew! LOL

    Mandi - Hmph! Who'd a thunk it! I'll have to take a look see! :)

    Chic - I have NO CLUE! I know that I've had it for a long time now. I change purses quite a bit, but not wallets! lmao

    HT - If I would have still had my purse before this one, it probably would have taken me that many too... at least! LOL