05 January 2006
She SLEPT...
ALL THROUGH THE NITE!!!! YIPPIE! Now if I could just sleep! Uggg! Me being sick right along with her really drained me, as I'm sure all of you have been though at one time or another! My body is just completely S P E N T! Just wanted to pop in to give ya'll on update on her. She's doing better, not great, but better non the less. I've got her temp to stablize around 99ish, and I can deal with that... she seems to be as well, so that's good. She's actually napping right now as well, she needs it, poor baby! She still doesn't have all her color back in her face, but her eyes aren't quite as glassy, so that's good too! We're on our way back to "normal"... yippie!! I really miss my smiling, happy go lucky lil girl! Now just to get me back to "normal". I'm sure hubby can't wait, cuz I'm a real bitch when I'm sick, let alone when I'm worried about her. He was just incredible yesterday... he got home from work, asked me how we were both doing, then told me to go to bed. I got up around 830ish to find that he'd made dinner for them, he made me a bite to eat, and he was doing some laundry. He also stayed up until about 10 (he should have been in bed around 8), said he wanted to stay up to make sure her and I were "ok". Awwwwwwwwww..... I love him so much! :) Hope all is well with all of you....

 
posted by Melis at 11:59 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Chic - Yeppers! These times certain make up for those times that he's leaving his shit on the floor! :) And I'M GOING!!!! lol

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:54:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    well I am so glad rach is doing better, even if its just a little better..Now we need to get you all fixed up..

    How sweet of the husband to do that..mine does things like that too...sometimes I wish I got sick more often.HAHA

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:52:00 PM, Blogger momma of 2

    Isn't it great when they step up and do the those things...how great is that.

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Candi - Yeah... but then there's the "other" days! MEN! lol And I did! I did! I went right after my comment to Chic! lol

    HT - Yeppers.. he's a keeper! And thanks! :)

    Christina - Yes! PLEASE send me some magic happy pills to fix me up!!! LOL

    Momma - I sooo agree with ya! **thinking.. if only it were on a daily basis** Ok.. maybe that was dreaming! lmao

     
  • At Friday, January 06, 2006 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Mandi

    I'm so glad she's better. And isn't it true that it's harder on the moms when the kids are sick??!!?!?

     
  • At Friday, January 06, 2006 1:01:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Mandi - Yes! I so agree with you there! I think I'm more exhausted from HER being sick, then from me! Thanks for all the well wishes girly!

    Devil - Thanks for stopping by and throwing a comment out there! It's always nice to see a new reader! And thanks for the compliment! :)

     
  • At Friday, January 06, 2006 2:16:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    take it easy there devil..this lady is mine;)

     
  • At Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:35:00 AM, Blogger Melis

    Christina - You know you're my one and only babes! :)

    Samantha - I wouldn't go THAT far.. you know it's a hit and miss thing with men! LOL She's still fightin' things, but doin better than Momma at this point! Ugggg!