30 January 2006
As I said..
I was working on a new dress for this here blog. And here it is! I've never done one like this before, and at first I thought that I'd bitten off more than I could chew. Especially when my good bud couldn't figure some of the code out. But I guess it was meant to happen because I'd left for my trip a little more than frustrated after trying to get the pieces of this template to come together for hours. Then got home, and she'd worked on it some while I was gone, and still no luck. But then I opened up my test blog, and just starting typing, and low and behold, the blog gods were on my side this time! LOL

Ya'll will have to know what you think of this one! It was hard work on my part, or at least a lot harder work than my other ones ever were! :)

Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 2:05 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 8:26:00 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    it looks great..really great..

    I still wanna know whats wrong with that blue one you did with the angle, I had a hard on for that one..LMAO

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 9:47:00 AM, Blogger Mandi

    I like it! Some of the black text is a little hard to read, but otherwhise.....great job!!!!

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 9:48:00 AM, Blogger Mandi

    Another thing, how come I am STILL not on your blogroll??????? :)

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger CozyMama

    this is very cool, good work!!!!!

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 1:11:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Christina - Nothing happened to the Blue Angel one I made... I still have it! LOL If ya really want me to, I'll put it back up for awhile. LOL You're talking about the one that matches the tag down there, right? Geesh! lmao

    Mandi - Thanks, girl! I'm not sure what you mean about the black writing, I don't have anything black, and the dark brown that there is I put on cream background.. Hmmmm....??? And you are there.... :)

    Jodi - Thanks! :)

    Samantha - Thanks chicky! "Too smart".... HA! I have no brain left now!!! Just ask you know who.. she was trying to help me!

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 1:24:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Christina - NM! Duh! I forgot that I was posting a comment and that I couldn't add the picture! LOL

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 1:58:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    I mean the one you made before chistmas..you know..it was totally hot...I dont remeber what was on it exactly other than it was blue and had a cool angel on it..I LOVED IT!!

    I like this too, but I LOVED the blue angle..If I could do all this fancy shit I would have my template changed all the time..

     
  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 9:49:00 PM, Blogger momma of 2

    WOW - you rock woman... I love it.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Melis

    Christina - I know exactly which one you're talking about. LOL I only had it up for a couple days cuz then I changed it to the Christmas one, then the New Year's one. I'll bring it back, I promise! LOL

    Chic - Thanks girly! And yes.. I know!!! LOL

    Momma - Awwww.. you're too sweet girly! Thanks! :)