22 February 2006
I'm so excited!!!
Ok, here's what's been going on around here the last couple days that's kept me so occupied and away from ya'll... I've wanted a new stove for I can't even tell you how long, actually, I've wanted all new appliances, and new counter tops and flooring in the kitchen (I know! It's practically a new kitchen! LOL). And yesterday we actually went out and bought me a NEW STOVE!! Then hubby got the wiring ran, and it installed today. Thank you hubby!!!!!! Here's my new baby...



Yep! It's a stainless, with allll the bells and whistles! It's actually a $1500 stove (GE Profile # JB910skss, if you'd like to go to the Sears site and ck it out!), that I ended up paying less than half that for! I think the poor sales guy just wanted me to shut up and leave!! LOL I can't wait to make something in it! Hubby better sure enjoy THAT while it lasts! lmao So now I just have to start saving up for the counters, flooring, fridge, and cabinet microwave to match! :)

Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 11:44 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments: