22 February 2006
new M & M 's
New M&M colors
Pass this on to all of your friends. There are many women out there who have breast cancer. Lets do all we can to support this cause.
New Pink & White M&M's.



The maker of M&M candies has teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their new "pink &white" M&M candies.
For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of M&M (Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation. The next time you want a treat, please pick up a bag (now sold in stores nationwide) - you will be donating to a great cause and satisfying your sweet tooth.

Just think...If each of us buy one bag or two...how much will be donated. Buy a bag for a friend.
Please pass on to all your family and friends. -- Thank you.

 
posted by Melis at 11:32 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    its a cool idea, i have not seen this before...

    my mom had BC and has had a boob removed too...

    go figure..

    so i alwyas support BC things;)

     
  • At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Bossy - I haven't actually seen them either, I rec'd this in an email today, and figured even if it's a hoax, I'd rather pass it along. :)

     
  • At Friday, February 24, 2006 12:27:00 PM, Blogger Amy

    I have expected them out for awhile, but haven't seen them in the store, yet. I'll have to look, again.

    This fall I will be walking in The 3-Day (breast cancer walk) - I just have to decide on the date and location.

     
  • At Friday, February 24, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger CozyMama

    very cool. I will go look for them. You should put a link to my 3 day walk website in your sidebar. Cool stove too. Thanks for the emails yesterday about my brother. He just made it thru the second biopsy - now we sit and wait.

     
  • At Saturday, February 25, 2006 2:01:00 AM, Blogger Melis

    Al - I still haven't actually seen them out either.. but I look every time that I go! I've not had to deal with BC, but my brother has been dealing with cancer for about 9 years now, so I do know what it's all about. Good for you on the walk!! That's a cool thing to do! :)

    Jodes - Thanks! And you're more than welcome, you know that! And you know that ya'll are in my thoughts! :)