04 March 2006
Just Rambling
I think I've mentioned on here before about how hubby hasn't been feeling too well, then the lil one waking up 3 or 4 days ago sporting a fever... well, you guessed it! It found ME! Uggggggg! I felt it coming on last nite; feeling more pressure in my sinuses than normal (there's always pressure, they're just screwed up!), coughing, eyes starting to feel swollen (they're not, I don't think, just feel like it), feeling the beginning of a soar throat, ect.! I just don't need this now.. in a couple days, fine! Just not now! Hubby's off playing soldier, and I sent every last pic of meds with him, so I have nothing, zip, zelch! Hopefully the weekend will go by faster, and easier than what I expect... only one more day! LOL

I had another request for a custom template a couple days ago from Jaws was a Lady, ya'll will have to stop by and see her and tell me whatcha think! I really enjoyed making this one as much as Bossy's! I'm learning more and more with each new template I create! I think I'm gonna have to have a "flashback" of sorts for ya'll of my templates so that you can see the progression. I think back and can't help but chuckle at my first one or two. Don't get me wrong, I love them all, but my last few that I've done you can really tell that I've learned a thing or two! LOL

I was looking through some of my pics on here of my gorgeous kids, and came across this of my lil one...



Now seriously! Is that the cutest damn kid you've ever seen in the world or what?! She's just so animated she cracks me up! That picture I snapped of her after she got her first hair cut! Yep, did it myself. LOL Keep in mind that she has curls everywhere, so her bangs are actually straight, they just don't look too straight once her hair dried and the curls tried popping out. I don't think it turned out too bad, but then again, on a kid THAT cute... what wouldn't look good! :)

Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 11:21 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Fantastagirl

    WOW on Jaws' new template... you rock woman...

    That is an adorable pic of your little one - wish I had curls like that! Hope you are feeling better soon - it's not good when the mommy is sick!

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:36:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    FG - Thanks for the compliment! I really enjoyed working on that! And her curls... Ugggggg! They make her hair go every which way usually!! LOL Thanks for the well wishes, can't wait for hubby to get home to slink in the bed!!

    Chic - Thanks girly.. hopefully once I get some extra sleep I'll be doing at least a little better! And LALALALALA, I didn't hear any "but"! LOL What kind of baby of the week?? Alien kids?? JK!!! Couldn't resist! lmao

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Kendra Lynn

    Your little one is such a cutie!
    Love the curls. :)
    Hope you feel better soon...hopefully you don't have what I had...whew.
    Take care.

    Kendra

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    yes jaws blog looks amazing...your getitng so good at this..one of these days your gonna stat charging;)

    I really wish I could learn how to do it, it looks like it would be fun to create shit like that..

    oh my, that is the cutest little picutre of the lil one..

    I tlel ya, her and my Boo..between thier good looks and cuteness and stuborness...it would be a fun play date..haha

     
  • At Monday, March 06, 2006 1:20:00 PM, Blogger Amy

    That is a really cute picture!

    Sorry to hear you are under the weather - I was there a month ago and can relate. Get well soon!

     
  • At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:24:00 AM, Blogger Tina

    Jaws template looks great, Melis. You did a nice job.

    I used to be that little and that blonde. Ahhh, those were the days. (She is a doll)

    Hope you get to feeling better soon!

     
  • At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:54:00 AM, Blogger Eric

    Jaws' new template is fantastic. Any ideas how to make Panic seem appealing?

     
  • At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Kendra - Thanks! I think so too! he he And I don't know what I've got.. but it's kickin my butt! :(

    Bossy - Thanks girl! And you know that you're always been my first.. would hate to ruin our lil tradition.... LMAO Yes! Totally fun play date! When did you say you'd be here?? LOL

    Al - Thanks! Glad you're feeling better... and I hope I do, too! :)

    RG - Thanks hon. That little, and that blonde... sigh.. yeah, me too! Memories...pressed between the pages of our mind..... LOL

    Eric - Thanks hon! Make panic seem appealing??? Hmmmmm... A huge reward at the end of the panic?? LOL JK... lemme think on it and I'll get back to ya, k?