27 April 2006
I'm not dead, and...
I haven't left the blog world.. contrary to what ya'll would probably like to hear! LOL I'MMMMM ALIVEEEEEE!!!!! he he

Things are just starting to get a little busier around here with the weather getting nicer. Between my older two being involved in everything and anything they possible can be, and hubby's schedule, and us trying to get that damn room done in the basement, and us just buying a GoKart for the 4 kids.. yes FOUR! Hubby is probably the biggest kid of them all when it comes to that thing! LOL I'm not finding too much time to post. Ok, ok.. and I found a new obbesion as well. Sims.. it's totally and completely addicting!

I do promise to start posting more. Maybe even every day again.. we'll see how that goes. I do miss ya'll TONS! And I've read every single one of your replies, and emails.. I'm soooo loved, and so lucky to have found such wonderful friends! Love ya's all! =)

Other than that, all is well in my personal world. My ex sister in law is having quite the personal battle with things in her life, and I'm trying to be the best friend to her that I possibly can be right now. But there's only so much that I can do as I won't get in the middle of things, yanno? I know that she will come out of all of it just fine... it just takes time, and support from people around her, and that's exactly what I'm trying to do for her. Ya'll keep her, and her family in your prayers me, kk? Thanks tons!

Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 11:14 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At Friday, April 28, 2006 4:25:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    i am still mad....how you going to make it up to me?

     
  • At Friday, April 28, 2006 6:03:00 PM, Blogger Fantastagirl

    YEAH! U R BACK... doing the happy dance... you chose the SIMS over us? Gee, thanks.

    Glad life is busy - that's good!

     
  • At Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Melis

    Jaws - I will post, I promise!! But hmmmmm... a visitor if I don't??? Might just have to rethink this!! he he

    Bossy - Awwwwww... honey, baby, sweetie pie.. my ONE AND ONLY!!! You name it chicky.. and so long as it's within's my means, YOU GOT IT! *wink*

    FG - Nahhhhhhhh.. didn't choose the SIMS over ya'll any more than I choose doing layouts, PSP, or the digital scrapbooking! LOL Just something new that I'm getting use to. Have ya'll noticed a pattern of "new" and "addicted" with me?? LMAO