02 May 2006
Update.. and a funny
So the latest on the drama I caused over the weekend. Keep in mind that I'm no spring chicken... not late fall either, but certainly not spring! LOL My best friend is a few yrs older than me as well.. and not to mention ages, we'll just say that this "chic", or "girl" rather *LOL* is 20 yrs younger than he is! OK.. so that explains some of it, huh?! Yeah, I thought so!

And since there hasn't been anything exciting goin on other than that news.. here's a filler joke for ya'll...

Last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw out my beer.

bitch...

Gotta love that one! LMAO

Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 1:13 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments: