08 May 2006
Weekend... and change
I know my title says weekend first, but I'm a difficult person, so deal with it! LOL You have probably noticed if you've made it this far that I've changed my dress here again. And if you've been around here for awhile, you'll also know that it's an old dress. AND... if you've been here long enough, and have paid attention, you'll ALSO know that Bossy has loved this blue dress the best out of all that I've done for my site, sooooo... Here's to you Bossy! Happy Bday! =)

My weekend was eventful, and exhausting as I've mentioned before. However, it was also a lot of fun! Friday was a rush day... trying to get everything ready for everyone, and get them where they needed to be. Hubby had Reserves this weekend, and none too surprising, waited until the last minute to get his stuff together, AGAIN! But everything got done, and accomplished, even if everything wasn't done until 2 am.

Saturday started at 515 am for me (do the math, that's 3 hours and 15 min that I had to fall asleep, and sleep!) ::yawn:: Got up to the school with son in tow, and on time, even a few minutes to spare. Meet the other Mom that was going to be in our personal group of 4 boys, she was awesome! We chatted it up the whole day, exchanged #'s, ect by the end of the day! =) The boys all seemed to have a blast, and they only had to get hollared at once by me. (yes! I embarrassed my son and yelled at his friends! LOL) Got back home with all kids off to bed about 10-1015 that nite, and started a little bit of the preparations for my son's Family Bday party about 1030. ::again, yawn::

Sunday everyone actually slept in (EVEN LIL ONE!) until around 9! YIPPIE! lol I was at first a little paniced, because I'm a neat freak, and get really stressed about that shit when I have people coming over.. even when it's just family. But the kids were really, REALLY fantastic this morning, and helped me out tremendously!!! I really do have wonderfully fantastic kids (when they want to be)!! LOL His party went really well.. and it was a beautiful day to boot! Couldn't ask for much more.. other than my hubby here to celebrate with us. He made it home today about 630ish, I really missed him a lot this weekend!

So that was that... hope ya'll had a fantabulous weekend as well!

Until then...
 
posted by Melis at 12:16 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Monday, May 08, 2006 6:06:00 PM, Blogger Kendra Lynn

    Wow..you are back! I told Bossy that I was worried about you.
    I'm glad you are okay.
    Have a nice week.

    Kendra

     
  • At Monday, May 08, 2006 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Fantastagirl

    You got to sleep in? You lucky lucky gal!

    Love the new old look!

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:09:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    aww, this is it..this is the one i like best:)..you look wonderful in your blue dress:)

    man, wish my kids would sleep in that long, lil suckers dont cut me a break ever..

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:11:00 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him

    ok I am old, we know that..I have a hard time reading small print, can you use the larger size font..so i dont have to strain my baby blues..hahaha

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:46:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Kendra - Awwww! Thanks girly! Ya'll are completely wonderful friends!! Hope your week is fantastic as well! =)

    FG - Yes.. the first time since the lil one was born! LOL It was a fluke, but I'm NOT complaining!

    Bossy - Yes honey, I know you like me in my blue dress best! *wink* I'll go in and change the template for ya.. Geesh! Some people! LOL

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Melis

    Jaws - I'm not sure how I missed ya girly. =( I very sorry! Thank you so much for the compliment! It's a template that I made quite awhile ago that 'ol Bossy Pants kept buggin me to put back up. =) I do like it too, but I worked a lot harder on the last one. LOL =)~